Horses are beautiful and amazing but there is more to horses than what meets the eye. I curated a list of quotes about horses and healing, because horses have a unique ability to help people heal.
Physically horses can help you build your strength, balance, coordination and flexibility that you need in everyday life.
Mentally and emotionally horses can take away stress, the pressures of life, help you have better focus, help you be in a better mood.
Spiritually horses can bring you to a better place. They can cause your spirit to become more empathetic, kind, positive and hopeful.
These are just some examples of how horses heal us. Write in the comments ways horses have healed you whether your heart, your body, or your mind.
So here is a list of quotes talking about the healing gift horses bring us, as well as perspective on life horses can give us.
List Of Quotes About Horses And Healing
1. There is no better place to heal a broken heart than on the back of a horse. -Missy Lyons
2. Keep calm and hug your horse. -Unknown
3. Horse Trainer- Highest paid cheerleader and lowest paid therapist. -G.E.
4. Horse kisses: the best medicine in the world. –Unknown
5. Horse’s heal your heart. –Unknown
6. Healing from loss is a journey of the soul. Our horses seem to just stand by our side with strength and beauty and speak to our soul. Unknown
7. God made doctors to help heal the body. But he made horses to help heal the soul. –Unknown
8. The softness of a horses eyes is enough to warm even the coldest of hearts. –Unknown
9. When a rider looks into a horse’s eyes they find a part of their soul. A part never thought to be found, –Unknown
10. That one horse who helped you realize who you really are- Unknown
11. Ride More. Worry Less. –Unknown
12. “Do you have any advice?” asked the boy. “Don’t measure how valuable you are based by the way you are treated.” said the horse. – Charlie Mackesy from his book The Boy, The Mole, The Fox And The Horse (Amazon link)
13. Horses are completely honest, with no hidden agendas or hidden fear. They want to be in balance always. -Kim Hallen
14. There is nothing like a rattling ride for curing melancholy! – Pared
15. Horses make life better. Unknown
16. Be the person your horse would follow anywhere. –Unknown
17. A horse can change a life. –Unknown
18. “Bread may feed my body, but my horse feeds my soul.” – Unknown
19. “You’re not working on the horse, you’re working on yourself.” -Ray Hunt
20. “I call my horses ‘divine mirrors’—they reflect back the emotions you put in. If you put in love and respect and kindness and curiosity, the horse will return that.” –Allan Hamilton
RELATED POST: 100 Inspirational Quotes With Horse Pictures
21. Nothing compares to the therapy a horse can give. -Unknown
22. Horse’s reflect our emotions, while at the same time they seem to know how to give us exactly what we need to soothe the pain.-Barbara Schulte
23. Horses reach into your soul, pull out the good and heal what isn’t. –Sandy Collier
24. Horses carry the wisdom of healing in their hearts and offer it to any human who possesses the humility to listen
25. “A canter is a cure for every evil.” — Benjamin Disraeli
26. Ride More. Stress Less. Ride More. Worry Less. Ride More. Love More. . -Unknown
27. Talking to your horse is sometimes all the therapy you need. –Unknown
28. Grief sometimes feels dark. Horses help us see the sunshine. -Barbara Schulte
29. Be as gentle to yourself in this time as you would be to your horse… or a family member… or a close friend in their time of need. -Barbara Schulte
30. Feeling down? Saddle up! -Unknown
31. A horse is not just a horse. He is sanity. He is happiness. He is a teacher. A therapist. A best friend. –-Unknown
32. Some horses will test you. Some horses will teach you. Some horses will bring the best out in you. -Unknown
33. It’s amazing what a healing effect horses can have on kids, particularly troubled kids, that might bridge the gap that a well intended human just can’t do. -Buck Brannaman
34. A horse is who they are everyday, come take yourself back and create your own story of who you are. –Unknown
35. Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self-esteem. They provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls, they give us hope. – Toni Robinson
I hope you are doing well and not on here because you are struggling with something. If so may God get you through your difficult time and bless you.
Which quote spoke to you the most? I am curious to know.
I hope you like the quotes I found all around the internet. Let me know in the comments other quotes about horses and healing. You can make up your own or list one you find.
Be sure to check out my other horse and equestrian quote posts.